Work From Home Scheduler - Full Time Position job from DRIG Inc in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Salary : USD 12
DRIG Inc is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Work From Home Scheduler - Full Time Position.
We are on the hunt for a skilled and dedicated Phone Scheduler to be in charge of Scheduling jobs for our installation technicians. You will work with other schedulers to receive and process phone calls cheerfully and efficiently.
Enjoy the benefits of working from home! You will be in contact with other team members via email, phone, and other online systems.
A good candidate will have:
attention to detail
- ability to multitask
- ability to work within several windows/tabs
- A large computer screen or 2nd monitor would be extremely helpful
Your job duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Communicating with customers regarding appointments and instructions for installations around the United States
- Scheduling appointments with Technicians located around the US by reviewing their appointment calendars
- Working with fellow schedulers on problem solving
- Inputting clear notes and pertinent information into Google Maps and Google Calendar
- Although this is a work from home position, we are looking for a scheduler who lives in any one of the following states: Florida, Idaho, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas OR Wisconsin.
- Starting pay is $12 per hour. The hourly rate will be increased to $13 after your learning/probationary period. This position requires 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma
- Experience with scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate well on the phone
- Some technology experience needed (Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Shared Drive)
- Reliable computer/pc (Mac OS 10.12.0 and up OR Windows 7 and up)
- Good internet connection (10 Mbps or faster)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website