Wireline Supervisor job from Archer Limited in Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Archer Limited is a reputed company based in Rio de Janeiro, RJ. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Wireline Supervisor.
- Mechanical or Electrical Technician;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Wireline projects.
- Advanced English.
- Daily reporting to Archer’s Management onshore
- QHSSE reporting according to the Archer objectives
- Discussing adaptation, preparation and execution of wireline work with the Client’s Wellsite Operations Leader, in accordance with approved procedures and in an efficient way.
- Responsible for adherence to safety routines.
- Responsible for preparation of equipment, checking that all necessary equipment is in the right place at the right time.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the content of Archer’s governing systems.
- Be thoroughly familiar with Archer’s data reporting systems and with Client specific reporting systems.
- Have good knowledge of operations manuals and the Contract content for the individual field.
- Be loyal to the governing systems and contracts.
- Register all deviations arising during operations and report these in Synergy.
- Order goods and services well in advance from the onshore organisation.
- Follow up operations - and periodic maintenance (IFS).
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment in a professional way, and in accordance with current instructions and procedures for the installation and the equipment supplier.
- Report maintenance and other changes to equipment in IFS.
- Be responsible for continuity during crew changes and ensure experience transfer.
- Influence and guide your co-workers so that the Client’s regulations and procedures are followed at all times
- Carry out inspections and ensuring that the work is carried out, evaluated and reported in accordance with own and Client’s governing systems and requirements and also Authority regulations.
- If requested, guide and assist on promotions of personnel.
- Participate in specialist training as instructed by the Company and Client.
- Participate in relevant project work/meetings, courses and any additional work in relation with this.
- Be Archer’s representative on board.
- Inform the crew of technical notations/Safety Alerts.
- Contribute to inventory being updated in IFS.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website