Websites Sales Closer job from Digitise in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Digitise is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Websites Sales Closer.
This is an uncapped high commission earning position with no base salary. Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE) in first year realistically expected at minimum £50,000. FTE OTE second year £100,000
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
- 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
- All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
- We offer a guaranteed lifetime commission on all client deals you bring to the table.
- You’ll benefit from 10% open and 10% closing commission on any clients that you source who turn into customers, as well as commission on any recurring services such as hosting, maintenance, support, etc. If the customer continues to grow thanks to your efforts, your commission will continue to grow too.
- This ongoing commission is backed by contract and continues for the duration of the client’s work with us, even if you leave us.
- We’d like to continue to reward you for your work even if ‘life happens’ / events change, and this also keeps the door open should you ever wish.
- We will train, empower, and mentor you to close deals and to achieve your targets.
- You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we are Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accredited, amongst others.
WEBSITES SALES CLOSER - WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
If you’re a megastar at selling a comprehensive range of web design & web development websites and or IT Support, to new clients, as well as sourcing and generating new business opportunities, then this is the role for you….
THE ROLE - WHAT’S IT ABOUT…
We’re looking for tenacious High-Ticket Closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2B selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals.
This is an uncapped high commission earning position with no base salary. A typical website design/development deal usually has a value of £10,000 minimum so your commission on each lead you generate for example could be £1,000.
Additionally other incentives and bonuses would greatly increase your earnings. We typically work on deals much larger on a regular basis so lead deal earnings would be much higher - average deal size is £25,000 with some reaching £100,000 range.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE) in first year realistically expected at minimum £50,000. FTE OTE second year £100,000.
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills - 2 to 4 years’ experience in:
- Create, source or close sales on web design, web development websites and or IT Support qualified leads or opportunities
- High-ticket, intangible B2B Digital Agency sales experience
- Proven Sales experience in IT Support / IT Managed Services and or have sold websites
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and tenacity to succeed in fast-moving sales technology
- IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- Must have a "closer" mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Polite and professional at all times
- Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment
- Time management and fast pace are essential as is being a quick learner, with hands-on training
- Provide sound information and advice, identify the needs of the customer, and provide the right solution
- Providing feedback on customer trends and requirements
- Fluent and excellent English speaking is a necessity
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website