Warehouse Clerk job from Kangaroo Transport Industries in Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dandenong VIC 3175
Kangaroo Transport Industries is a reputed company based in Dandenong VIC 3175. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Warehouse Clerk.
About the business
KTI are family owned business who have been operating for 30 years and now operate out of three states across Australia. We specialise in Linehaul & Local distribution with all sites having on site warehousing and storage facilities. KTI are proud to promote our business as "Service with Integrity" and we strive to ensure our employees feel a part of the family.
About the role
Tasks & responsibilities
- Data entry through our in house warehousing and freight systems
- Customer service as required, via phone & email
- End of week processing and charges
- Assisting Administration and Operations team as required
Benefits and perks
- Come join our ever growing team in our brand new facility with a fantastic working and office environment.
- We are a small team but work well together creating a hard working, yet fun and friendly working culture.
Skills and experience
Qualifications & experience
- Experience within the transport/warehouse industry would be advantageous but is not essential
- Sound computer literacy with the ability to adapt and learn in house transport packages
- Exceptional and accurate data entry skills
- Good organisational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Reliable and enthusiastic about learning new tasks
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: From $29.59 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Christmas bonus
- Overtime pay
Cleaning every 2 days. Sanitising as regularly as possible.
- Australia (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 04/02/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website