Vip Account Manager job from Blaze Ltd in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Blaze Ltd is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Vip Account Manager.
We are Blaze, the fastest growing casino in LATAM
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but, also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just a two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming experienced VIP Account Manager to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Be key point of contact for VIP customers. Provide quality customer service
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely delivery of requests and solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the status of initiatives.
- Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, technical and management resources, in order to meet customersâ expectations.
- Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customerâs organization.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues.
- Ensure credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation. Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
- Push clients to go live and help them boost their performance.
- An Account Manager or similar position, preferably in an online gaming companies for 2+ years
- Strong technical and business orientation
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources
- Exceptional in verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English
- Excellent in analytical and problem solving combined with the ability to provide quick resolution
- Very dynamic. Multi task. Fast learner. Ability to work well under low supervision. Excellent customer service approach.
- Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client's satisfaction.
Location: Remote (work from home)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Start date: ASAP
At Blaze, we highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. Join us!
Learn more and submit your application: https://blazecareers.com
**Please include an English CV/Resume**
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of relevant experience?
- iGaming (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website