Uk/british Programs Trainer, Teacher And Assessor (pearson, Othm) job from Atlas Group of Institutions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Atlas Group of Institutions is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Training and Development to join our team as Uk/british Programs Trainer, Teacher And Assessor (pearson, Othm).
As a tutor, you will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality tutoring sessions to small groups of students either online or in person. You will assess students’ progress and feedback regularly on progress and attainment to teachers
- Attend and complete training to the required standard
- Use an online platform to submit your availability for tutoring, review and managed booked tutoring sessions.
- Plan for and attend an introductory session with the relevant students(s) and teacher, and build strong working relationships with each of them.
- Use pre-determined resources to deliver the tutoring, as outlined in training
- Employ appropriate pedagogies suited to the student(s) and learning objectives and maintain pace, engagement and appropriate behaviour when delivering sessions.
- Provide feedback on each session and each group of sessions at the required time and in the required format.
- Adhere to all safeguarding, data privacy and security guidelines as outlined in the training.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- You should have a degree or equivalent
- You should be a qualified teacher
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the relevant subject and at
the relevant level.
- Skills Required:
- Strong and timely communication skills in person, via video and via email.
- You will be personable and engaging in your delivery style
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED5,000.00 per month
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website