Travel Market Controlling Specialist job from FERRERO in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
FERRERO is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of FMCG/ Food & Restaurants to join our team as Travel Market Controlling Specialist.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for a Travel Market Controlling Specialist within the Finance Department.
Within the Sales Business Development Controlling team, the person will be responsible for controlling tasks related to Travel Market.
- Commercial Controlling and Finance reference point for ASIA/APAC-MEA customers with follow-up on actual spending versus Budget & Forecast scenario’s
- Monthly Commercial Cost Reporting: Prepare monthly reports and analysis of delta versus Budget and Forecast scenarios anticipating risks and opportunities and defining action plan;
- Business partnering with Marketing to support the decision-making process of new Product launches through P&L simulations;
- Reference point for monthly closing activities related to the full P&L, including pre-closure P&L estimates.
Main business partners:
- Key Account Managers for ASIA/APAC-MEA region;
- Supply Chain team;
- Marketing team;
- Trade Marketing team;
- Luxembourg Administration team.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 3-5 years experience in controlling department;
- Previous experience as junior business controller;
- Ideally work experience in FMCG industry and in an international business environment;
- Interpersonal, team-working and leadership skills;
- Ability to deliver & drive and respect deadlines;
- Proactive and autonomous approach;
- Good communication skills.
- Strong computing skills;
- Ideally SAP knowledge.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website