Trainee Accountant job from Mazars in Remote, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Mazars is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Trainee Accountant.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Financial Accounting and Outsourcing Services Division provides accounting reporting and compliance services to clients in various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, professional services and public sector. We provide businesses with a cost-effective full finance function, as well as ensuring compliance with all reporting and tax regulations.
Our outsourcing clients range from the largest global companies to emerging businesses who are establishing operations in Ireland as well as indigenous SME businesses. and public sector organisations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue their ACA/ACCA exams while receiving full financial and exam support from Mazars.
The day to day:
The successful candidate will be gain experience in the following:
- Book-keeping including document processing (processing of sales and purchases invoices, bank receipts and payments, nominal journals) on client own systems and on Mazars systems
- Preparation of periodic management accounts to include preparation of supporting reconciliations (bank reconciliation, creditor reconciliations, balance sheet control account reconciliations)
- Interim financial management/secondments to clients
- Preparation, review and filing of VAT, VIES and Interstat returns
- Preparation and processing of EFT and other payment files
- Liaising with clients, external auditors and the Revenue Commissioners
- Supervision of junior team members
- Part-qualified accountant actively studying toward their ACA or ACCA qualification with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Confident in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of computerised accounts packages is an advantage (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Sage Line 50, Surf, Xero, Accounts IQ, Quickbooks)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website