Tfa I - Controls job from FieldCore in Remoto, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
FieldCore is a reputed company based in Remoto. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Technical / Mechanical to join our team as Tfa I - Controls.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CHILE
The Controls TFA I manages controls activities on site during the Installation and Commissioning and Maintenance of heavy-duty turbines/equipment (generator or mechanical drive). Responsible for reviewing plant engineering documents and P&ID’s, troubleshooting of plant systems and equipment, planning, organizing, integrating and direction of resources such as labor, tools and materials as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively manage controls activities on site during Installation and Commissioning and Maintenance of heavy-duty equipment, including but not limited to oversight of installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Overall responsibility of the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and directing of resources such as labor, tools and materials as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements
- Understand PLC ladder logic, including basic understanding of how to navigate through ladder rungs while troubleshooting
- Read and interpret electrical/mechanical flow and instrument diagrams
- Ensure the correct installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and maintenance practices are followed
- Provide general knowledge of equipment instrumentation calibration, including various types of transmitters
- Provide technical expertise to customers, service support, field technicians and operators
- Provide timely and accurate internal and external reports
- Ensure contractual obligations are met and attend technical meetings with Customers
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental, health, and safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Provide expert consultation on complex projects
- Provide customers with technical direction and support on Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) packaged products
- Travel may be required
- Ability and willingness to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required by field assignments
- May be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and/or 3 years of experience without formal degree, in power plant maintenance, turbine generator maintenance, or power plant equipment installation/ commissioning.
- Successful completion of required training programs is a minimum requirement.
- Demonstrated progressive, responsible experience with various types of turbine generator equipment and site accountabilities is required.
- Introductory level. Most new hires with little experience on the GE Product will start in this level. Participates in on the job training. of where to seek answers to questions as they arise. Has experienced successful installations and outages.
- Experience with Gas Turbine Driver Control Systems and Auxiliary Systems
- Experience on Mark VI, Mark Vie, Mark V controls systems, preferable
- Ability to understand and implement controls software
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Strong analytic, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.
FieldCore is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website