Test Engineer job from Silk-Faw Automotive Group Italy in Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Monday 9th, May 2022
Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna
Silk-Faw Automotive Group Italy is a reputed company based in Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Test Engineer.
As the Test Engineer within the Silk-FAW Automotive Testing team you will perform test engineering activities in order to validate the software versions released for the entire system of Electronic Control Units that are present on board at all Silk-FAW hyper and super road cars.
As part of the Testing team you will play a very important role on the execution of the test procedures (both manual and automatic) useful to identify software bugs and evaluate the quality of the integrated systems available on our products.
The individual tasks will include to:
· Analysis of the technical requirements and functional specifications
· Use Cases definitions
· Test Suites Development: Create Test Procedures in conjunction with Integration Engineers.
· Test Cases review
· Manual testing to be performed both on test benches with HIL and on vehicles
· Automatic testing to be performed both on test benches with HIL
· Defect tracking
· Root Cause Analysis for all the issues raised – Log analysis
· Test results reporting: Analyze test data; creating engineering reports based on findings.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or other relevant engineering subject
· Knowledge in Design for Testability concepts and Production Testing Process
· Excellent skills of Software flashing, Test and Defect Management tools (e.i. Vector CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer, Polarion, Monaco, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Current clamp)
· Good knowledge of CAN and LIN communication protocols
· Good experience with Network Management, Physical and Diagnostic tests.
· Basic knowledge of electrical schematics and technical diagrams
· Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
· Able to perform electric welding
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language, social and interpersonal skills
· Passion for the automotive industry and/or technology desirable but not essential
· Highly motivated
· Pro-active, self-organised and able to work independently
· Methodical approach with attention to detail, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
· Willing to travel and work flexible hours when required
· ISTQB certification is a nice to have
Italia, Emilia Romagna (Reggio Emilia)
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno, Tempo indeterminato
- Dal lunedì al venerdì
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website