Telemarketing, Fully Remote job from Ten Sixty in Melbourne VIC, Australia
Monday 9th, May 2022
Ten Sixty is a reputed company based in Melbourne VIC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Telemarketing, Fully Remote.
Fully remote role, Melbourne, social network app in real estate
Love "Selling Sunset" on Netflix?
Experience the pace of a global consumer start up in the luxury real estate space, backed by some of the largest companies in Australian and UK real estate.
About the Telemarketing / Outbound Customer role
- Full time outbound calls with with some of Australia's top real estate agents and teams, around product awareness and training boot camps.
- Email scheduling and detailed following up with top agents (on phone calls) on a daily basis, to met our internal KPI metrics.
- Experience what it is like to work in an operational, fast-paced start up marketing role.
- Be surrounded and mentored by senior experts with opportunities to network.
- Assist on creating and updating agent onboarding, communicating directly with some of Australia's most esteemed agent teams in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
- We are looking for a gun telemarketer with fast operational experience and the ability to juggle many phone calls with leading agents with a "get things done" attitude.
- You will be exposed to some of Australia's top real estate agents and marketing teams, with many opportunities to forge your own path and develop critical skills that will assist you throughout your career. A growth mindset, curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit are key attributes for you to succeed in the amazing admin role.
Must have –
- Must be available to work 5 days per week
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ambition and the ability to collaborate with diverse and like-minded individuals
- An open and growth mindset, willing to embrace risks, accepts failures and support growth
- Please apply by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter
About Ten Sixty
1060 app is a Melbourne (Australia) and San Francisco based prop-tech start up looking to redefine real estate into a new story telling canvas using the power of video + social tools. We’ve been quietly building a community of the some of the world’s most esteemed luxury real estate teams who are excited to be part of 1060. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Job Types: Fixed term, Freelance
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $25.00 – $34.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 10/05/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website