Telecommunications Technician/subducting/civils job from Declan Cullen Group in Waterford, County Waterford, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Waterford, County Waterford
Declan Cullen Group is a reputed company based in Waterford, County Waterford. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Telecommunications Technician/subducting/civils.
Job Type / Category
In a crew of 3 you will be responsible for carrying out the daily tasks at hand whilst managing materials/equipment on site.
- English speaking or good knowledge of English language.
- Display an aptitude to work as a team and self-motivate
- 1 crew member to have a BE category driving licence.
- 1 crew member to have a 3-day SLG ticket (training can be provided).
- 1 crew members to have a LUGS ticket (training can be provided).
- All crew members must have SafePass and Full Drivers Licence (B).
- Telecoms/Civils – Underground cabling experience is essential.
- Reinstatement Experience Essential.
- Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the telecommunications industry
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- Experience using iPad for work planning and updates
Why work with us?
· This is an exciting new venture that will give you opportunity for growth and development. Additional training will be provided for you to learn and progress in your career. We work on projects in challenging conditions; developing, and maintaining vital communication systems that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Expected start date: 4/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€42,570.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website