Technical Project Coordinator job from Algolia in Paris (75), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Algolia is a reputed company based in Paris (75). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Technical Project Coordinator.
Algolia is a fast growing company that helps users deliver an intuitive search-as-you-type experience on their websites and mobile apps. We provide a search API used by thousands of customers in more than 100 countries. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that's 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined!
The Algolia Professional Services team is a key enabler of our strategic and most complex clients, supporting them globally via short term pooled engagements, long term named engagements and prescriptive scoped services for complex technical use cases.
As a Technical Project Coordinator, your job will require knowledge of Algolia's suite of product and post-sale offerings, but an innate ability to triage, resource and manage assignment of cases in the pre-sales and successful delivery of multiple ongoing client facing engagements in the post-sales.
Your Role Will Consist of:
- Manage pre-sale and post-sale case assignment via SFDC; reviewing team resource pool to determine provisioning based off of case description, customer use case, resource strength / competency, availability and pipeline; following an internal SLA in the process
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Solution Engineers to support pre-sales requirement gathering and validation of prescriptive professional services; ensuring handover of documentation from pre-sales to post-sales is seamless upon opportunity closure, allowing for effective and efficient project mobilization
- Clearly articulate the SOW's to customers who have purchased professional services, prior to project kickoff, to ensure expectations are aligned
- Lead, coordinate and proactively manage simultaneous successful technical professional service projects; building project toolkit, scheduling sessions, monitoring risks, dependencies, quality assurance, budget, scope, tasks and estimated time of delivery while interfacing with customer lead; identifying additional prescriptive service opportunities in the process
- Inspire and motivate project team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of meeting project objectives (scope and timeline)
- Communicate regularly with Customer Success team on accounts where professional services are attached, speaking in a single unified voice to fortify customer satisfaction, relationship and loyalty
- Provide weekly status updates in regards to project health and contingency planning, respective to portfolio of ongoing professional services being managed
- Proactively mitigate and manage escalations of at-risk professional services; communicating effectively and appropriately with Technical Engagement Manager
- Log opportunities to allow for continuous improvement of professional service delivery, offerings, toolkit, playbook and rules of engagement
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 2+ years of project management experience across the IT project lifecycle (planning, design, development, test, and implementation) for customer facing software implementations
- Experience leveraging different pm processes and methodologies during project delivery such as Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum and Scrumban
- Experience managing the end to end delivery of customer data or search related projects for e-commerce, media, SaaS or marketplace use-cases
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills for various audiences (technical, managers, executives)
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-300M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction
Nice To Have:
- Project Management or Agile Certification (PMP, SAFe, CSM, Six Sigma)
- Understanding and use of project management systems and tools such as Asana, Jira | Atlassian, MS Project, Smartsheet, Google Business, Workamajig, Harvest, Toggl, MS Office suite and Salesforce
- Demonstrated success building custom project charters and SOW's that effectively capture the prospects use case, roles / responsibilities, user story acceptance criteria and success criteria
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia's workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee's impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for "moments that matter:" activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Bucharest, and we will be opening a small office in Austin soon. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don't go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that's 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we're backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for talented, passionate people to build the world's best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world's best search & discovery technology, we'd love to review your application!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website