Tech Relations Developer / Technical Writer - Freelance job from Veepee in Nice (06), France
Monday 9th, May 2022
Veepee is a reputed company based in Postcode 1062 in Amsterdam Nieuw-West. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Tech Relations Developer / Technical Writer - Freelance.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
We are looking for a Tech Relations Developer freelancer to join the vpTech Communications Team within the Veepee Communications Department.
The vpTech Communications Team work on :
This role would suit someone who is ready to put in place a clear new process to foster our technical publications externally! Experienced in Technical Writing, it requires to have both a beautiful pen and to be able to translate Tech deliveries into articles. The objective of this position is to bring an expert vision into our vpTech contents, notably on our Social Media accounts (Medium, Twitter and LinkedIn).
This role offers leadership, audacity and creativity. You will be the main point of contact for all the Tech that wants to relay their work on our Social Media. You are also expected to be force-of-proposals to find the right angle to make their story the most appealing possible for their Tech peers.
- Create, edit, and manage content for both internal and external audiences across multiple channels
- Interview our Tech team to collect the information and translate them into Tech content for the relevant media
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Write clear, engaging copy with the target audience in mindConduct high-quality research
- Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach
- Monitor the Tech market externally to provide burning news and articles to the community.
Your profile :
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience creating documentation for products, including scoping documentation requirements and writing and editing a variety of technical documents
- Excellent communication skills in English ; you must be able to write exceptionally and also communicate effectively to stakeholders across the company
- Experience generating and managing different types of content - web pages, blog posts, email workflows, case studies, webinars, etc. that are relevant to target developer personas
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- SEO knowledge
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus.
What we offer :
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website