Tech Recruiter With Fast Growing Tech Payment Firm job from THE CAP CONSULTING GROUP PTE. LTD. in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
THE CAP CONSULTING GROUP PTE. LTD. is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Tech Recruiter With Fast Growing Tech Payment Firm.
5 years exp
Roles & Responsibilities
- Has 5-10 years of full cycle recruitment experience on technical roles (e.g. software engineers, developers, technical business analysts, agile coach, software technologists).
- Has recruitment exp gained in in house TA roles and in external search firms specialising in tech roles
- Able to thrive in a fast growing and fast paced environment
Our client is a fast growing global company in in the tech/payment industry owned by world class financial institutions. As a Tech Recruiter, you will be responsible for the talent acquisition and recruitment of technical roles. In addition, you are the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process for the technical hiring positions. This is a permanent position.
- Manage the whole recruitment process from role briefings to offer creation, negotiation, and closure
- Focus on the hiring of technical roles including but not limited to as software engineers, developers, technical business analysts, agile coaches, software technologists etc.
- Work with overseas search/IT service provider firms on the provision and project management of contracting services for technical professionals
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet business requirements and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with stakeholders and set expectations for recruitment process
- Run process management and sourcing
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Build of the employer’s branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Finance or other business majors
- Has 5-10 years of full cycle recruitment experience on highly technical roles including but not limited to software engineers, developers, technical business analysts, agile coaches, software technologists etc
- Has the recruitment/talent acquisition experience gained in in-house TA roles and external search firms.
- Added experience of having done hiring for a start-up business/entity or supported the mass hiring for a company’s dept will be beneficial
- Able to develop and execute sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and searches
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and start up office which is fast growing
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore local labor laws and regulations
- Able to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong results orientation
- Motivated and possess maturity and interpersonal sensitivity
- Problem solving aptitude
- Critical logical thinking skills
- Adaptable, hands-on, driven and able to thrive in a growing start up environment.
- Able to work on fast turnaround time
- Flexible and adaptable with good people skills.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to [email protected] . Please also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)
Date ad is posted: 11 Mar 2022
CAP Consulting is a regional boutique executive recruitment firm with a focus on Singapore and the Asia region. The firm was established in 2014 by Caroline Poh, a veteran finance search professional with more than 20 years of search and recruitment experience. Its focus is to provide a results oriented and solutions based approach to executive recruitment and search that is vital in the increasingly dynamic and complex marketplace.
In the financial service sector, we cover roles across sectors including front line/investment, middle office, finance and operations. Specific roles that we work on include General Management, Investment, M&A, Sales, Strategy Risk, Compliance, Consulting, Treasury, Corporate Finance, Operations, IA and other corporate functions ( Corporate Affairs, HR, Accounting).
For the sectors outside of financial service, we also cover Financial and Professional Services, Commodity, Consumer, Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Technology and Telecommunications. The roles that we specialise in include Finance/Accounting, HR, General Management, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal/Compliance/Risk, Business Development/Commercial, Operations etc.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website