Teaching Assistant job from Trinity School in Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Salary : USD 18
Trinity School is a reputed company based in Menlo Park, CA 94025. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Education / Higher Education to join our team as Teaching Assistant.
Trinity School is an outstanding elementary day school serving preschool to Grade 5 in Menlo Park, CA. Located across the street from Stanford and on Sand Hill Road, Trinity is a purposefully small school and has partnered with parents for over fifty years to grow children, one at a time, into motivated and capable problem solvers with big hearts.
Trinity School is excited to announce an opening for a Teaching Assistant for the school year 2022/23. This is an exceptional opportunity for a person who is looking to join a team-oriented, inclusive, and professional learning community. The Teaching Assistant supports the classroom teacher by performing tasks in the areas of classroom preparations, instruction of small groups, supervision of students, and general support of the classroom program and environment. He/she provides outdoor student supervision as assigned. If qualified, she/he substitutes for the Lead Teacher.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working with children ideally in a lower elementary classroom environment and have a strong ability to collaborate and a willingness to contribute to a diverse, equity, and inclusion framework.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and attentive to detail
- Effective time/project manager
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of computer applications related to job functions
- Mature, energetic, intelligent with a professional demeanor
- Good judgment and creative problem-solving
- Commitment to the development of relevant professional knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Cheerful, flexible self-starter
- Outgoing, and optimistic with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can determine when to lead and when to follow
- Ability to resolve conflicts while maintaining the rights and human dignity of all parties
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience working with kids (preferred)
We hope to hear from you if this description resonates with your interests and goals.
Please send a current resume and a letter of interest to Colette McWilliams
Trinity School provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Employees need to be vaccinated
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website