Tax Compliance Assistant (m/f) job from BDO in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Sunday 8th, May 2022
BDO is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Tax Compliance Assistant (m/f).
Contact: LAMY Caroline
BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
In order to support the growth of our Direct Tax Compliance team, we are currently looking for a:
You will integrate a dynamic team of about fifteen people and deal with a diversified portfolio of clients. Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
In your role, you will:
- You will participate in the preparation of tax returns for diversified national and international clients such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, real estate groups, holding and financing companies, SICAR and securitization companies;
- Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to evolve and become a recognized expert in your field.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax, Economics or Management (or similar, e.g. BTS);
- A first internship in Accounting and/or Tax would be an asset;
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg taxation;
- You are proficient in computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You are autonomous, respective of deadlines and have a developed sense of customer service;
- You are fluent in French and English. German/Luxembourgish would be an asset;
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website