Tax Accountant job from Incorpro in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Incorpro is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Tax Accountant.
Are you a tax specialist or working towards a tax qualification? We are always looking for new talent at Incorpro. Our firm is growing quickly and we are seeking someone knowledgeable in Irish taxation to support us in providing tax services to our Clients.
- Do you work for yourself and are looking for some extra hours?
- Maybe you are between jobs and weighing up your options?
- Are you a Chartered Tax Advisor or working towards?
- Have you got experience preparing Income Tax Returns (Form 11s)
and Corporation Tax Returns (CT1s)?Do you have knowledge of
ROS and Revenue's procedures?
- Are you looking for something where working hours are flexible
and you decide what works with your lifestyle?
- Do you want to work remotely?
We require the following:
- Preparation and completion of Form 11 Income Tax Returns
- Preparation and completion of CT1 Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation and completion of VAT3 Returns
- Preparation and completion of other miscellaneous tax returns,
such as VAT RTD, 46G
- Investigating and noting client tax queries
Approximately 20-30 hours per Month depending on our clients needs. Hourly rate negotiable.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 6 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Tax Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website