System Test Engineers job from BorgWarner in Bascharage, Luxembourg
Saturday 7th, May 2022
BorgWarner is a reputed company based in Bascharage. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Electronics / Electrical to join our team as System Test Engineers.
- Analyze and understand the Functional Requirements/ Design Requirements and develop Test Cases for System / Integration / Functional testing as per ASPICE process
- Create HIL/Dyne Test Plan, Test Cases from Functional Requirements / Design Requirements for:
- System Qualification Test;
- Hardware Software Integration Test;
- System Elements Integration Test.
- Execution of Testing & Review of Results.
- Report SW and HW failures to development team and track them to closure.
- Prepare Release Test Summary and Release Test
- Basic knowledge of Microcontroller hardware, Motors, Automotive electronics and Electrical circuits.
- Experience in Vehicle Powertrain Testing
- Preferred Tools knowledge : CANoe with CAPL Scripting, CANape, TraceTronic-ECU Test, NI LABVIEW, NI VERISTAND, TESTSTAND, DIAGRA, ETAS INCA, Control Desk NG, Configuration Desk NG, JIRA, Polarion & Plastic SCM/Bit Bucket
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols like CAN FD, LIN & Flexray Protocols
- Good knowledge of C language,Python & Basic understanding of MATLAB Simulink/Simscape Models
- Knowledge of test methods and test management tools like Polarion/Doors/Jira.
- Knowledge of automotive ASPICE Standard,Functional Safety ISO 26262 & CyberSecuity Standards preferred.
- Knowledge of Autosar Concepts & Software in Loop(SIL) testing would be an added advantage.
- Domain Expertise in Electric Drives/ Transmission systems / Battery Management System / Vehicle Dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills and high intercultural social competence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with global teams in agile approach
- Good analytical and problem solving capability
- Ability to work Flexibly or in Shifts.
- Ability to occasional travel within EU or Internationally.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website