System Administrator job from Valtech in Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Valtech is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Hardware / Networking to join our team as System Administrator.
We are now looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Stockholm. As a System Administrator at Valtech Sweden, your main tasks will consist of day-to-day work and handling of first- and second-line support for both internal and external cases through a case management system. You will also manage our servers and administer our web-based collaboration tools.
About the role
The position involves administration and further development of our internal IT infrastructure in Windows and Linux environments. In this role you will have the opportunity to evaluate and implement new tools and technologies.
Skills and qualifications
- Relevant education in Systems Science or other relevant education in IT
- 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Good knowledge of server environment for both Linux and Windows
- Previous experience working with Office 365, VMware and Active Directory
- Have worked with network management in previous roles
- You will be working with an international team, therefore a good knowledge in the English language is a requirement
- Knowledge of macOS
- Knowledge of the system Servicedesk or similar case management system would be an advantage
Who are you?
We are looking for a high-energy individual who enjoys teaching and provide service within IT. We would like you to be a curious person who enjoys working in a problem-solving role. The role requires you to be service-minded, flexible and have an ability to prioritize. You will have good collaborative skills, whilst also being able to work independently.
You are offered
The opportunity to work in an international environment alongside a local team of two persons and you will also be part of an international team. The role offers the opportunity to be involved and make an impact. The position involves full-time work and is a permanent position starting with a probationary period. Valtech is centrally located in the historic Royal Coin at Hantverkargatan 5 in central Stockholm.
Valtech Sweden is part of a larger group with offices spread across the world. Valtech Sweden has approximately 250 employees with offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. Valtech is a digital partner that offers a close collaboration with its customers where the vision is to transform and optimize their digital presence. Fast decision paths, a flat organization, room for employee initiative and responsiveness to customer needs characterize Valtech. Our core values, Share, Dare and Care are characterizing our culture and make Valtech a workplace where you thrive and develop, nothing is constant, and you have a real opportunity to make a difference so that we become an even better place to work.
- Share - we share knowledge and help each other grow
- Dare - we challenge each other and our customers to evolve and create as much value as possible
- Care - we care about each other, our environment, and the impact we have on our society and our planet
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis, so don't hesitate to send us your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Assistant Madeleine Holmlind by email: [email protected]
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website