Student Officer job from Université du Luxembourg in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Université du Luxembourg is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Student Officer.
The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated and conscientious Student Officer. The new recruit will be expected to provide highly responsible and professional services by handling administrative and organizational activities.
We’re looking for people driven by excellence, excited about innovation, and looking to make a difference. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place!
- Allocation of university accommodation according to eligibility criteria
- Management of arrivals and departures in the university residences
- Following up payments and reinvoicing
- Ad hoc analysis (availability, debts, indexation)
- Monitoring, documenting and communicating information and data related to the management of rental contracts
- General communication tasks such as managing phone calls, emails, updating information on the website, updating information in the Planon tool
- Managing specific operations such as updating the website, managing complaints and conflicts
What we expect from you…
- Bachelor's degree/secretary and/or first experience in a comparable role
- Very good knowledge of English and French (both spoken and written), German would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of proficiency in standard IT tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proactivity, reliability, open-mindedness and diplomacy, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international academic environment
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Location: Belval
- Job Reference: UOL04681
How to apply...
Applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
In return you will get…
- Multilingual and international character. Modern institution with a personal atmosphere. Staff coming from 90 countries. Member of the “University of the Greater Region” (UniGR).
- A modern and dynamic university. High-quality equipment. Close ties to the business world and to the Luxembourg labour market. A unique urban site with excellent infrastructure.
- A partner for society and industry. Cooperation with European institutions, innovative companies, the Financial Centre and with numerous non-academic partners such as ministries, local governments, associations, NGOs …
- Find out more about the University
- Addresses, maps & routes to the various sites of the University
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website