Structural Engineer job from Leko Labs in Foetz, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Leko Labs is a reputed company based in Foetz. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Building & Construction to join our team as Structural Engineer.
Welcome to the future
At LEKO Labs we don’t just do a traditional job, we are on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable housing. We reinvent the construction for next generation buildings thanks to our unique constructive system. We are a smart team of builders that work passionately and apply cutting edge advances in design and manufacturing to solve real-world challenges and overcome the inefficiencies of traditional construction. Our vision is to deliver any housing projects on clients’ sites in 24 hours. We’re on our way to transform the way we build houses and the way we live in them in ways you can’t even imagine yet.
We’re looking for genius people that can inspire the innovation that stands in everything we do.
If you are curious, visionary, and passionate about new ideas and technologies, then LEKO Labs is the ideal workplace for you.
Welcome on board to build the future.
This role is part of the Design & Engineering department which is tasked with realizing the design and the engineering of the Leko buildings. The scope of this role spans from translating client orders into technical requirements, to producing CAD and CAM files allowing to kick-off the manufacturing process.
As Structural Engineer, you will provide the best process and technology solutions to meet the design requirements and the business targets in accordance with the Eurocode 5.
You will use our in-house numerical tool specifically developed to design our superstructures. You will also take part in improving this numerical tool with your precious feedback.
This role is made for a creative and result-oriented individual who wants to make a difference, disrupt the construction industry, and be part of a fast-growing company.
- Design our superstructures and their structural components
- Anticipate, with the internal project management cell, the supply of specific structural elements
- Control the installation of your design on site, and report potential errors.
- Liaise with the internal project manager to make sure to be in line with external construction project members (architect, engineers, suppliers, etc.)
- Apply the most suited modeling methods allowing to predict the structural/mechanical behavior of Leko structural elements (superstructures & microstructures)
- Liaise with the CAD Team to simulate the structural behavior of the Leko construction projects and support the CAD team in the drawing of elements that you specified
- Challenge, verify and certify the accuracy of your modeling and calculation results in coordination with the R&D team (experimental studies/testing and software development).
- Document all modeling and simulation techniques and results.
- Participate in technical meetings, be a force of proposal, keeping costs and efficiency in mind, when facing technical challenges.
- Support the R&D team in the development of the numerical tool
- Capitalize the experience gained on every project related to your field of expertise under the form of detailed drawings when relevant.
- Masters degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering, or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of experience in the construction industry is mandatory
- Knowledge of the 3DExperience platform, Rhino/Grasshopper would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of materials, mechanics and calculation methods of structures (knowledge of wood properties and Eurocode 5 considered an asset)
- Proficient with simulation and analysis software such as DIANA, RFEM-Dulbal, or similar
- High level of self-reliance, autonomous target-oriented workstyle is essential
- Be able to behave collaboratively by sharing your intentions and strive to foster group resilience and coherence with a solution-oriented and inclusive mindset
- Be a problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Fluent English and French is essential, German would be beneficial
- Contribute in disrupting the construction industry while doing good for our planet.
- Competitive salary package proportional to proven value and experience brought to the team.
- Dynamic startup environment encouraging personal and professional improvements.
- When and where applicable, career development opportunities within the growing organization.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, Durée indéterminée
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website