Strategic Partner Development Manager, Google Play (portuguese, English) job from Google in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Google is a reputed company based in Belgrave House, 76, London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Strategic Partner Development Manager, Google Play (portuguese, English).
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in business development, partnerships, sales, management consulting, investment banking, or operations at a technology or app developer company
- Experience managing external partners at scale, working cross-functionally and managing contracts with legal
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently
- Experience summarizing and clarifying complex issues with an attention to detail and a passion for customer/partner success
- Experience working in a globally scaled environment and planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently
About the job
Google Play enables apps, games, and digital content services that bring devices to life across form factors (e.g., mobiles, services and devices, tablets, cars, and more).
The Play Partnerships team empowers developers to engage and delight people everywhere, to build successful businesses, and realize value across Google. We are part of Google’s Global Partnerships organization and we work across Google Play and other product areas to simplify Google for our partners, solve user needs, and unlock extraordinary user experiences through partnerships, while advancing our partners’ goals, and furthering Google’s mission.
As a Strategic Partner Development Manager, you will use scaled strategies to support Google Play’s Core developers to drive business growth, product innovations, and great user experiences. You will also act as a liaison to local players in the ecosystem that are contributing to and fueling the next generation of innovation in this space. You'll be in touch with the ecosystem’s current needs and also able to spot emerging trends and react appropriately to changes in consumer behavior, policy, and sharing insights with Global Business Development and Product teams.
- Manage and support success for emerging Apps and Games developers at scale.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including other partner managers, program managers, subject matter experts, product specialists, etc. to define priorities and help build systems to track and report progress.
- Identify emerging opportunities, market developments, and challenges in the apps and games ecosystem and contribute to strategic recommendations and plans.
- Build networks and work closely with internal and external partners that contribute to the ecosystem (e.g. Venture Capital firms, Startup Accelerators etc.) and advocate for Google Play at external industry forums and startup conferences.
- Work with regional Scaled Partner Management leadership to articulate market nuances to internal stakeholders, including Global Business and Product Leadership.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website