Store Manager - Roler Bankstown job from Industrie in Bankstown NSW, Australia
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Industrie is a reputed company based in Chadstone VIC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Apparel to join our team as Store Manager - Roler Bankstown.
Who are we?
Industrie Clothing was founded in 1999, and is now an institution in Australian men’s clothing. We focus on producing modern, practical and instinctively masculine clothing for every man.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the best fabric and trims from around the world and creating garments you can easily piece together for complete looks. With over 120 stores throughout Australia including concession locations and wholesale, there is bound to be a location near you!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a customer service and sales ambassador who understands the value of a genuine customer service experience but also how to deliver that experience in an appropriate and helpful way.
We’re looking for positive, hardworking and driven individuals who enjoys working toward and achieving goals, happy to get their hands dirty and thrive on interactions and helping people.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
· Responsible for providing customers with a genuine and helpful overall retail experience.
· Can quickly uncover what a customer wants and needs are and can provide relevant recommendations.
· Achieve KPI’s and targets.
· Assists with maintaining store brand and visual merchandising standards.
To be suitable for the role you must have:
· Proven customer service skills from a prior role.
· Interest in fashion and styling
· Enjoy a sales environment and thrive in assisting others and creating a great customer experience
· Experience in a Retail environment
· Energetic and driven, enjoys a challenge
· Can think quick on your feet with a positive attitude to sales
· We are a strong reputable brand
· We drive a fun, energetic and driven culture
· We recognize strong performance
· We invest in our team’s development and love to promote from within!
· Great employee incentives and discounts
If you have what it takes to join our full-time sales assistant teams APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website