Store Manager For Aktiesport Gouda job from Perry Sport in Postcode 2741 in Waddinxveen, Netherlands
Monday 9th, May 2022
Postcode 2741 in Waddinxveen
Perry Sport is a reputed company based in Postcode 7811 in Emmen. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Apparel to join our team as Store Manager For Aktiesport Gouda.
Perry offers a unique mix of sports, lifestyle and adventure. The range includes a combination of leading brands such as Nike, Adidas and Under Armor and newcomers such as Kari Traa and Fjällräven. The Perry range not only consists of (sports) clothing and (sports) shoes, but also offers a variety of technical sports equipment and outdoor essentials.
Our employees have a genuine interest in the customer and always have the right product knowledge, which means they can optimally advise the customer and offer the right service.
We like to see employees continue to develop and offer various tools for this.
Within Perry we interact in an informal way, we are open to ideas and appreciate initiative.
Perry forms together with Aktiesport Sports Unlimited Retail BV, a subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion plc. With more than 2,500 stores in various formulas, JD is a leading multichannel retailer in sport fashion and adventure within Europe, but also in Asia, Australia and the USA. Perry is one of the Dutch formulas of JD. Perry has been in existence for 150 years and has more than 40 stores across the country.
We are looking for an Store Manager for our Aktiesport stores in Gouda.
As a Store Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the smooth running of your store. In doing so, you focus on constantly increasing sales and maximising the profitability of the store as well as on the constant promotion and further development of your store team. You are also responsible for ensuring that you and your store team comply with the legal framework, corporate standards and guidelines.
- Manage, train and coordinate the shop team to ensure targets are achieved.
- Comply with and manage company policy and procedures (sales and customer service, merchandise, staffing, training, shop product placement and till management).
- Ensure compliance with key shop management indicators (sales, turnover, margins, customer satisfaction and budgets).
- Minimum VWO diploma (Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs)
- Minimum 1 year experience in shop and team management.
- Passion for fashion or sports footwear.
- Resolute and analytical person.
- High level of English (B2) is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Integration in a multinational group.
- Development and career in an international environment.
- Personalised development plan.
- Training provided by the company.
- Fixed remuneration plus variable according to sales targets.
- Immediate incorporation.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website