Specialist, Quality Assurance, Digibank job from Grab in Remote, Singapore
Monday 14th, March 2022
Grab is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Quality Assurance to join our team as Specialist, Quality Assurance, Digibank.
Get to know the Role:
We’re looking for a Specialist for the Quality Assurance team. He/she will be responsible to conduct independent quality assurance activities for assessing Anti money laundering / compliance risks and the effectiveness of the controls implemented by the first and second line of defense. He / She will ensure timely reporting and escalating control issues and any violations of laws or breaches of policy; and validating adequacy of remediation taken to address the reported issues.
The day-to-day activities:
- Directly report to Head of Quality Assurance. Take ownership to support the bank’s overall Compliance Assurance plan to ensure the development implementation of compliance testing are adhere with the banks policies and procedures accordingly.
- Facilitate to establish the bank’s Compliance Assurance framework and its key components
- Lead and participate in the planning, executing and reporting of compliance assurance reviews to identify gaps and assess Business & Support units’ compliance.
- Utilizing innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
- Manage effective relationships with various stakeholders including Business process owners and Internal Audit function.
- Identifying industry best practices and share insight with the relevant teams on a regular basis.
- Deliver good and concise report on timely basis
- Ensure that the team follow up & validate outstanding issues identified from the Compliance Reviews &/ or by the Internal/ External Auditors &/ or Regulators. Ensure all issue closures are supported by adequate documentation for audit trail
- Talent - ability to hire and retain best talent available in the market.
The must haves:
- A good university degree.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant hands-on quality assurance and testing on compliance risk / AML risk areas.
- Understanding of rules, laws, and regulations, and specific regulatory requirements such as MAS626, market conduct risk, fit and proper etc.
- Good practical working knowledge with the consumer retail/ small & medium enterprises banking segments.
- Good communication, written and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Hardworking, ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Audit experience is a plus
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA)
- Certified Information Security Auditors (CISA).
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website