Specialist, Corporate Security job from DBS Bank in India, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
DBS Bank is a reputed company based in India. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Specialist, Corporate Security.
In a brief, specific one or two-sentence statement, answer the questions: "Why does this position exist?" and "What is it expected to accomplish?”
To manage all ATM physical security programs for DBS Bank India Ltd. To ensure implementation is in line with regulatory standards and group policies
Sharing Job description below
- Develop & implement physical security programs in line with Country security policies covering the bank, its infrastructure, clients, and employees including joint ventures in India. Manage the security of all property & infrastructure, day to day management of outsourced security, surveillance systems including ATMs.
- Consistently update procedures for all security issues including robbery, terror threats, and security events. Constantly monitor & analyse global, domestic & local trends & emerging issues including intelligence & threats. Advise the Country Security Manager & other Business Heads/Regional Managers on potential issues impacting the operations of DBS in India.
- Evaluate, train and motivate all staff within the Region for the establishment and embedding of the values, behaviours and philosophy of continuous improvement, and implementing best practices for all security issues. Develop and maintain a close working relationship with all business heads, operations teams & support functions.
- Assist the Country Security Manager by providing timely and useful MIS & analytics reports. Aid in the development of group policies, processes & standard operating procedures. KPIs to be measured through successful submission of all reports on time and incident resolution.
- Be the SPOC for LCS dept for all Business continuity activities in the Region. Attend all exercises and update the team from time to time on the Business continuity aspects.
Job Duties & responsibilities:-
- Implement, administer, and manage the Corporate Security programs within the assigned region of responsibility.
- Assist in the selection, deployment and overseeing the functioning of Security Guards at all DBS Branches, Offices and ATMs. Review Security Compliance by Guarding agencies.
- Assist in the Planning, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Security systems at the Branches/ATMs and Data Centres.
- MIS generated by Central Branch/ATM alarm monitoring centre to be reviewed and all alerts/issues pertaining to the Region to be closed after investigation.
- Manage the access cards function within the Region to include custody, issue and return processes.
- Localize & customize appropriate security policies, standards, and procedures to deal with possible range of threats for specified policies & standards which are to be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs by contract management & administration of any security contracts/projects.
- Develop a continuous security risk assessment program. Inspect new and existing buildings, offices, retail branches and outsourced service providers’ facilities which include design specification of security system installations in accordance with Country policies and standards.
- Constantly monitor & analyse all security incidents, financial crimes, violations & breaches. Investigate & report findings.
- Oversee the implementation progress of the security enhancement recommendations.
- Educate, train & build security awareness in all staff. Always instil a culture of collective and individual responsibilities for practicing good security.
- Establish and maintain a liaison network of security contacts in law enforcement, government, security vendors and businesses. Develop and maintain these relationships to enable our business units to act proactively or react swiftly to any developing threats.
- Undertake other tasks as directed by Head LCS/Head FCSS/Country Security Manager.
- Liaison with the Regulators and Law Enforcement agencies.
- Share know-how and experience with other security managers within the team and elsewhere within the DBS security function, including participation in any global practice groups relevant to role and expertise.
- Be prepared to take over other Regional Security Manager roles as part of backup plan and to ensure Business continuity.
- Ability to travel approximately up to 60-75%.
10+ years military or comparable experience in the areas of security management, operations, and physical security system analysis.
- BFSI domain experience preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft products esp. Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Vendor management.
- Prior experience in physical security risk assessments.
- Experience in Incident management and security investigations is preferrable.
- Crisis Management skills and experience.
- Proven leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidate is expected to be fluent in regional languages.
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Other Locations: India
Job Posting: Feb 11, 2022, 1:23:53 AM
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website