Software Quality Assurance Engineer job from GTek Solutions Dba Fashco Technologies (PVT) LTD in Lahore, Pakistan
Sunday 8th, May 2022
GTek Solutions Dba Fashco Technologies (PVT) LTD is a reputed company based in Lahore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
We are looking for software quality assurance (SQA) Automation Engineer.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
We have pay-per-performance criteria where you don’t have to wait till the end of the year for a bonus. We believe in giving credit where it is deserved as soon as possible.
QA Analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Define, develop, maintain, and execute test scripts on time and escalate issues and risks as appropriate to ensure the project stays on track. Responsible for defect ownership from identification to closure through the project life cycle. Ensures the product testing is complete and of high quality prior to sign-off.
- Create test plans, test cases, test data, requirement traceability metrics, and daily testing status reports.
- Contributes to the delivery and support of QA services through adherence to the SDLC/Agile and QA process methodology; identifies process deviations for correction or process improvement opportunities and works with appropriate areas to define and implement.
- Supports the QA team/project team by participating/providing input during requirements and specification walkthroughs, contributing to the development of project and release Master Test Strategy documents.
- Participates in test plan/test case/test script walkthroughs to understand testing to be accomplished and suggest changes, efficiencies within or between projects.
- Assist QA team in keeping regression test bed up to date by identifying test cases to be included in the next run at the end of each release.
- Point of the contact to the project team for status, issues, and metrics; responsible for escalating project, release items (issues, concerns, defects) to the manager
- Independently executes test plans and Test Scripts. Independently validates results of test execution and actual vs. expected results
- Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests. Actively participates in resolution; proposes and designs retest cases/scripts/data to retest defects; represents the QA organization at project to discuss status, defects for the responsible area, assess impacts and provide input into schedule revisions at both project and release level
- Proactively manages assigned schedule and reports status against plan; ability to understand and relate project issues to release impacts and to define options that sustain the testing schedule
- Proactively escalates issues, problems, status to the Project Lead/Manager and alerts/communicates with team on items of impact to ensure adherence to QA test schedule. Actively participates in meetings to address research options and define the best approach
- Ensures timely and accurate entry of status, defect information and metrics to facilitate accurate/timely QA reporting at release level. Participate in QA production certification tasks
- Identifies automation opportunities and implements on future project/release testing. Run automation and validate actual against expected results
- Utilizes tools and methodologies to improve individual/team effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process
- Contribute to defining, developing, and maintaining the test case inventory, requirements traceability matrix, and test plan over the life of the release.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Jmeter, Selenium) is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Future Growth, Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Medical & Annual)
- Pay per performance philosophy: Performance Bonuses.
- Annual salary increments.
- Long Service Awards & Recognition.
- Monthly allowances (Fuel, Travel) possibility upon successful completion of training and/or probationary period.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Team building events.
- Team lunches/dinners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs60,000.00 - Rs75,000.00 per month
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website