Software Engineer (fresher) job from Tellius in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Tellius is a reputed company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Software Engineer (fresher).
Tellius is a fast-growing startup based in the Washington DC area with a vision to take the data intelligence experience to the next level by leveraging big data technologies and predictive analytics. Currently, we are looking to bring people to our team who want to be a part of the hottest new technologies and who thrive in innovation, discovery, and intellectual curiosity. The opportunities are boundless - the only limits are your imagination.
Are you a problem solver interested in engineering development, and big data research? If so this is the job for you!
- Involvement in the overall application lifecycle
- Design and develop software applications in Scala and Spark
- Understand business requirements and convert them to technical solutions
- Rest API design, implementation, and integration
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- BE in Computer Science or Information Science
- Hands-on knowledge of any imperative or declarative programming language such as Java/Python, Data Structures, and Object-oriented programming
- Priority experience in software development is a plus
Tellius offers very competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience. We offer full benefits, continual career & compensation growth, and many other perks.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- What is the earliest joining date?
- What is the expected salary package?
- Bachelor's (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website