Sleep Guide job from Batelle Inc in Remote, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
Batelle Inc is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Sleep Guide.
Batelle is a Remote Sleep School for children aged 5 months to 5 years old. We teach parents how to put their children to bed in under 5 minutes and sleep through the night in two weeks, guaranteed.
Started in March of 2020, our company has been growing 20% month over month with nearly all 5-star reviews to date. We now need your help to maintain our commitment to excellence as we grow. We are looking for a kind, calm, and emotionally resilient generalist to join our team and guide parents through the Sleep School experience, while continually testing and iterating on our product.
- Goal-oriented and a problem solver
- A quick learner and your number one goal is to accelerate the speed at which you learn
- Coachable with an ability to progress from feedback
- Deeply empathetic, a great listener, and someone who likes to ask great questions
- Someone with the ability to see nuance: a heterodox thinker
- A tinkerer, someone who loves to test things and is unafraid of failure
- Someone who likes to push boundaries
- Someone who defaults to ‘yes’
- The ability to communicate confidently and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Stick-to-it-itvness (the ability to stay committed to something - grit)
- An ability to empathize with others and take an active interest in them and their struggles
- The ability to disarm people: an open, non-judgmental, honest, and friendly demeanor
- Excellent time management skills
You might have:
- A love of reading
- An interest in psychology
- Montessori background/ interest in early childhood education
This is probably unlike any other job you will have come across... Sleep School is divided into 4 stages. Each stage has a team that continually works to improve outcomes of that stage. You would be joining one of these teams as a full-time member, where you would plan and test out new things, get as much feedback from customers, as well as guide parents through your stage using our Batelle Chat App.
- Work closely with your Pod to ensure parents are completely prepared and ready for what they need to do to achieve success
- Have debriefs and planning sessions before each cohort: what are we testing this time? How can we improve from last time?
- Gather feedback from parents as they progress through your Stage of Sleep School
- Look after parents in your stage by coaching them through bedtimes, wake-ups and answering any questions
- Have 121 coaching calls with parents. Keep them calm, keep them motivated, keep them clear on what to do
- Observe, track and report their progress. You need to know the temperature of all of your parents and children at all times
- Be proactive. We want you to send someone a box of chocolates to someone if you think they are going to have a tough night, have an extra call with a parent who may be unclear about the next steps, send an encouraging message before they even know they need it
- An opportunity to work with a product that has a profound effect on the lives of our customers
- Working with a deeply kind and caring team
- Working in a growth and testing culture - it’s OK to make mistakes as long as we learn from them
- Competitive salary and options in the business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website