Service Engineer Contrast Injectors job from Bayer in Zwolle, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Bayer is a reputed company based in Zwolle. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hospital/ Nursing/ Healthcare to join our team as Service Engineer Contrast Injectors.
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
The Service Engineer is responsible for the aftersales service and repairs of the Medrad portfolio.
You will be on the road in your working area North Netherlands (region Zwolle) with a commercial approach to the daily work such as maintenance and troubleshooting of Medrad contrast injectors. As Service Engineer you will be involved in the selling process in which you are responsible for the technical elements of the dossier. You have regular contacts with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and the technical departments of the hospital.
You are part of the Radiology team Benelux but your daily tasks and work take place in the Netherlands. You will work closely with 2 Service Engineers, 3 sales colleagues and the planning department. The service engineer is also the back-up for his colleague in South Netherlands for maintenance and repair tasks.
Your key working relations in- and external: sales team Radiology, Service Department Medrad in Maastricht, Customer support department Medrad, technical department Hospitals, Technical department OEM.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and maintenance of the Medrad equipment.
- On site repair of injector and monitoring case of downtime.
- Develop contacts together with sales team.
- Update of the software and implementation into the hospital departments.
- Maintain relationships with the Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Maintain relationships with technical departments in hospitals.
- Gives feedback on competitive problem settings and initiatives.
Our business unit Radiology is part of our Pharmaceuticals division. At Bayer, we understand the importance of accurate diagnosis. By providing products and tools that help enhance medical images and increase diagnostic confidence, we make a strong impact on the field of Radiology. Let’s join our forces!
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed technical MBO+ or HBO studies in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Up to a maximum of 5 years work experience in the field (hospitals, clinics).
- Knowledge of medical equipment and X-ray systems is preferred.
- Strong affinity with IT is a must.
- Flexible attitude and a proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, orally and in writing.
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of career prospects, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. Bayer employees benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
- A monthly salary between € 3.800,- and € 4.650,- depending on your education and work experience, based on 40 hours per week.
- An additional 8% holiday allowance, year-end premium and a bonus (based on company results).
- 34 days of leave.
- Company car, mobile and laptop.
- Home based position.
- A solid retirement plan.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues.
- A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities.
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Be innovative, be Bayer. We shape the future of everyday health, patient care and agriculture. Together, we can advance health and nutrition for all. Guided by our purpose ‘science for a better life’, rooted in our LIFE-values and steered by the organization’s strategy, we reach for our ambitious vision. Help bring this vision to life: Health for all, hunger for none.
Interested in this vacancy?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter.
What can you expect? The application process consists of a phone screening, a personality questionnaire and reasoning test and an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
We do not accept any unsolicited applications and agencies.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste baan
Salaris: €3.800,00 - €4.650,00 per maand
- 13e maand
- Auto van de zaak
- Extra vakantiedagen
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website