Senior Software Development Engineer - Network Edge job from Criteo in 75009 Paris 9e, France
Saturday 7th, May 2022
75009 Paris 9e
Criteo is a reputed company based in 75009 Paris 9e. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Senior Software Development Engineer - Network Edge.
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling, and operating hardware, system, network, and datacenter layers.
What you'll do
- Get involved in innovative projects such as our internal SD-WAN solution written in Golang, based on Wireguard and BGP EVPN providing a distributed, secure and autonomous mesh providing network connectivity between our different data centers
- Contribute to our event-driven automation stack based on Salt and Netbox and written in Python
- Contribute to the development of solutions to secure the edge of our infrastructures
- Provide mentoring and guidance in Software architecture
- Promoting the implementation of open-source network solutions and sharing our work with the community
Who you are
Practical experience in Golang as a senior software engineer
Strong commitment to quality designs, automation, and documentation
Pride in ownership, initiative, and collaboration
Pedagogical skills and desire to share your experience with others
Experience and/or interest in Open Source technologies
Adaptability to work in an Agile environment with DevOps culture
- Communication skills in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website