Senior Site Manager job from Johnson & Johnson in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Johnson & Johnson is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Senior Site Manager.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world. When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
- Participate in Site/ Investigator feasibility, qualification and selection process by providing recommendations from local area.
- Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, preparation and conduct of site monitoring (including remote monitoring), site management (by study specific systems and other reports/dashboards) and site/study close-out according to SOPs, Work Instructions (WIs) and policies. Responsible for the implementation of analytical risk-based monitoring model at the site level and to work with site to ensure timely resolution of issues found during monitoring visits.
- Ensures site staff are trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases. Responsible in close collaboration with study team for the activities during site activation phase in order to speed up the process and activate the site in shortest possible timeframe.
- Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas
- Ensures site study supplies are adequate for trial conduct.
- Ensures that clinical drug supplies are appropriately used, handled and stored and returns are accurately inventoried and documented.
- Ensures site staff complete data entry and resolve queries within expected timelines.
- Ensures accuracy, validity and completeness of data collected at trial sites.
- Maintain accurate and timely data in systems utilized for clinical trial management (i.e. CTMS).
- Present/participate in Investigator Meetings as needed.
- Fully documents trial related activities, in particular monitoring. Writes visit reports and follow-up letter in accordance with the SOPs. Promptly communicates relevant status information and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Reviews study files for completeness and ensures archiving retention requirements are met, including storage in a secure area at all times.
- Collaborates with Local Trial Manager for documenting and communicating site/study progress and issues to trial central team.
- Attends regularly scheduled team meetings and trainings.
- Complies with relevant training requirements. Act as local expert in assigned protocols. Develops therapeutic knowledge sufficient to support role and responsibilities.
- Works closely with Local Trial Manager to ensure Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) is completed for Quality Assurance (QA) site audits and for quality issues identified at the site during routine monitoring and other visit types.
- Tracks costs at site level and ensure payments are made, if applicable.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in particular investigators, trial coordinators and other site staff.
- May participate in the Health Authority (HA) and IEC/IRB submission and notification processes as required/appropriate.
- Acts as a point of contact in site management practices.
- May be assigned as a coach and mentor to a less experienced site manager.
- May contribute to process improvement and training.
- Leads and/or participates in special initiatives as assigned.
- A Bachelorâs degree in a Health or Science discipline is required.
- Strong clinical research monitoring experience in pharmaceutical, CROâs or clinical centers with any of the following Therapeutic Areas preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiology, Pulmonary Hypertension, Infectious Diseases, Vaccines.
- Experience with Phase II and Phase III Clinical Trials required.
- Strong knowledge of the drug development process, including Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), CEP/CONEP & ANVISA Regulations, is required.
- Experience working with computer software applications is required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Willingness to travel is required.
Brazil-SÃ£o Paulo-SÃ£o Paulo-
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website