Senior Project Manager job from Energy and Public Works in Brisbane QLD, Australia
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Energy and Public Works is a reputed company based in Brisbane QLD. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Senior Project Manager.
As the Queensland Government's builder, we play an important role in communities across the state by building and maintaining government-owned assets such as schools, social housing, police stations and correctional and health facilities.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager (AO7), the key responsibilities required of the position include but are not limited to: - Coordinating and managing all aspects of building projects including pre-design, design, documentation, contract administration and post construction activities and assisting in taking responsibility for the quality and suitability of the building product delivered to the client.
- Coordinating the activities of other project staff, external consultants, building contractors, managers and other business units in the achievement of project objectives.
- Providing a high level of contract coordination in respect to traditional and non-traditional contract systems.
- Interfacing with clients on day-to-day operational matters.
- Ensuring all projects are managed to achieve the client's scope, time, cost, cash-flow, and quality requirements and QBuild profitability targets.
- Ensuring individual project team members (external or QBuild staff) involved in the provision of pre- design, documentation, contract administration, and post construction services to clients are engaged, communicated with and coordinated effectively.
Please note that all required documents must be attached in order for your application to be submitted successfully. Please ensure attachments are either in Microsoft PDF or Word format. We recommended using an alternate web browser to Microsoft IE Edge.
For more information on working at QBuild, please check out our website: https://www.epw.qld.gov.au/about/department/business-areas/building-policy-asset-management/qbuild .Applications to remain current for 12 months.Job Ad Reference: QLD/418736/22Closing Date: Friday, 27 May 2022This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website