Senior Personal Assistant job from Swarovski in Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Swarovski is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Senior Personal Assistant.
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a Senior Personal Assistant for Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert, Swarovski’s Creative Director (CD). Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, assist, co-ordinate and set the agenda for the Creative Director and the team
- Travel management, visa applications and make travel itinerary’s
- Manage the CDs email
- Support day-to-day project management responsibilities across the Creative Studio
- Update timelines and status documents for the Creative Studio and CD as needed
- Perform administrative oversight of projects via planning, financial and digital asset management systems
- Manage the office budget, expense reports and invoicing
- Advocate and champions Creative Studio processes
- Liaise with executive assistants to main Swarovski stakeholders and build solid working relationships.
- Run private errands and make private appointments for the CD
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- Excellent administrative and social skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and in dynamic work environment
- Discrete and able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High commitment, dedication, and energy
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Pro-active, great listener, able to take direction and follow process and is eager to learn more.
- High level of written/verbal communications skills in English is a must
- Fluency in Italian would be considered a plus.
Swarovski is a Wonderlab where magic and science meet. Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website