Senior Accountant job from Lear Corporation in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Rio Grande do Sul
Lear Corporation is a reputed company based in Rio Grande do Sul. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Senior Accountant.
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of talented employees in 39 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making every drive better™ by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Lear, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, serves every major automaker in the world and ranks #147 on the Fortune 500. Further information about Lear is available at lear.com or follow us on Twitter @Lear Corporation.
We are searching for a new team member who will join our plant in Novi Sad. We are operating in the E-systems business and producing wiring harnesses for passenger vehicles and currently employing approximately 2300 employees. If you are seeking new professional challenges, please take this opportunity and apply for a position:
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Posting business changes
- Participation in the preparation of the monthly report - closing the month
- Daily communication with clients
- Control of compliance with related companies and third parties
- Checks the completeness and correctness of financial documentation
- Participates in the process of preparing statutory financial statements in the process of internal and external audit of the same
- Compliance of work with positive legal regulations and follows legal regulations and other bylaws, international, national and internal standards in the field of competence of the service
- Proposes solutions for improving the work process in the department
- Regularly meets, monitors changes and respects all applicable and relevant internal procedures and general acts of the employer.
- Month end close preparation based on SOX requirements
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting regulations
- English – intermmediate level
- Analytical person with strong logical thinking
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy events environment
As a company, we strongly promote a culture of respect for diversity, inclusion, and equality and we create such a work environment in which there is no place for discrimination and harassment on any grounds.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website