Security Manager job from Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is a reputed company based in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Security Manager.
- NCC candidates Preferred
- Age Limit 43Yrs *
- Height - 5'9 FT / Weight - Above 75Kg
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of emergency situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Outstanding Organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Security protocols and procedures.
- Experience Fire & Safety will be added advantage
To plan and implement an effective security system for Hospital/property and its internal /external customers
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To carry out regular and effective checks of the KDAH /property to ensure the safety/security of its internal/external customers.
- To ensure that sensitive areas of the KDAH are patrolled both day and night.
- To supervise and control all entry and egress routes of the KH/Property.
- To protect KH/property through an effective system of visitor /vendor management.
- To assist in handling of accidents/incidents in KH/Property (Internal & External customers).
- To periodically advise the administration department on the checking of employees’ lockers.
- To introduce and follow an effective system for regular checking of the fire fighting equipments and ensuring that they are in working order.
- To ensure that basic knowledge in fire fighting is provided to all (Internal & external employees).
- To arrange on the job training of security staff and also ensure & monitor proper checks / records are maintained by all entry /egress posts.
- To plan, implement and control the system of parking management and for regulating traffic.
- To ensure that proper security and traffic/parking arrangements are made in KH/property as a daily feature.
- To Conduct Surprise checks at odd hour and submit discrepancy report to Management.
- To plan and implement special security and parking management for VVIP visits and functions being held in the KH premises.
- To maintain /develop close liaison with the local police / fire brigade and other authorities visiting the KH premises.
- To check if found necessary any employee, room and arrange for discreet surveillance of suspect.
- Help departments in dealing with difficult patients/relatives/staff visitors.
- To organize the conducting of enquiries/investigations.
- Advise departments on matters involving police.
- Responsible to supervise and monitor timely completion of job responsibilities given to staff under him.
- To recommend the banning of entry of undesirable elements to the KH/property.
- To prepare fortnightly security reports for submission to the management.
- To prepare periodical evaluation reports of staff as per management instructions.
- To submit a monthly report of outstanding gate passes so that the KH material is not lost sight of.
- To attend the management meeting and conduct department meetings
- Response Teams: To ensure responses towards situations are as per Disaster Management Standards as laid down in the Policy
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹70,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
- Current Salary?
- Pls Mention Height & Weight
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Security: 10 years (Required)
Speak with the employer
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website