Security Engineer (netsec) (f/m/x) job from HelloFresh in Berlin, Germany
Saturday 7th, May 2022
HelloFresh is a reputed company based in Toronto, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Security Engineer (netsec) (f/m/x).
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We're looking for a new teammate to join us on the journey of keeping HelloFresh a trusted name - someone with a passion for security and appetite for new challenges. Security Engineers work in a variety of ways to constantly iterate and improve HelloFresh's security posture.
You will be the first port of call for responding to any of HelloFresh's security related questions and concerns. You will also develop and deliver tools and processes to enable colleagues to achieve their goals and objectives.
What you'll do
- Enhance the security posture of the enterprise IT infrastructure and services by hardening them against abuse and nefarious activity
- Implement secure configurations and policies for Azure/Active Directory, VPN, Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS, Email Security and MDM tools
- Responsible for security hardening of the network layers — ranging from setting up port security and secure WIFI APs to establishing PKI infrastructure
- Deploy, optimize and operate modern security solutions like EDR/EPP solutions
- Assist in company-wide security awareness campaigns and vulnerability patching for network components
- Prepare status reports and following up with the stakeholders to close the remediation loop
- Perform comparative analysis for various security products/tools prior to procurement
What you'll bring
- Hands-on experience hardening network devices, servers and workstations using CIS 20CC framework and the likes
- In-depth understanding of common TCP/IP protocols and modern-day security threats on each network layer and protecting against them
- Understanding of security related host and network artefacts
- Decent exposure with *nix-based systems, Network firewalls and vendor products
- Good communication and reporting skills
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers' homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company's commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website