Security Agent job from Four Seasons in Toronto, ON, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Four Seasons is a reputed company based in Hampshire. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Security Agent.
Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Security Agent who shares our passion for excellence and infuse enthusiasm into everything you do!
The Security Agent is a vital member of the Security Team who is responsible for providing a safe and secure environment in which guests can relax and/or conduct business. This department establishes, promotes and maintains the hotel’s security and property protection. The Security Team is available 24-hours a day. The Security Agent actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled problem solvers with a high attention to detail. The Security Agent position involves a large amount of contact with guests, local law enforcement and other hotel personnel. Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills are required. As this position is physical in nature, candidates must be able to stand for up to 8hrs per shift and lift up to 50lbs. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. Also required is a Security Guard License per Bill 159 provincial requirement, First Aid, CPR and Defibrillator Certification.
Preferred qualifications & skills
- 1-2 years previous security experience, preferably in a hotel/hospitality environment
- Exceptional communication skills and command of English language
- Additional language a definite asset for career growth
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- A robust extended flex benefit plan, including medical, HCSA, dental, vision, life insurance, DPSP/RRSP and paid time off
- Hourly rate : $27.39 CAD
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website