Sales Team Manager job from Learning People in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Learning People is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Sales Team Manager.
We're seeking a highly driven and motivated Sales Team Manager to lead and inspire a team of Sales Consultants. The main focus of the role will be to ensure the team are successfully achieving their targets and therefore increasing our student enrolments.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Consultants, known within the business as Career Consultants whom are often the first point of contact for our customers, as such making their role the driving force for the business. Our Consultants provide expert advice and guidance in an extremely consultative manner to our customers over the telephone in relation to the career ready education that we offer. It's a highly rewarding role with real job satisfaction.
Being the leading platform for tech career changes, we provide online education to a global audience. Offering a strong alternative to a university degree; our pioneering approach to fast and effective career-ready education relies on the most up-to-date industry qualifications recognised by employers around the world.
We focus our efforts on high-growth tech sectors of the employment market such as cyber security, coding, development, IT project management and marketing.
What you will be doing …
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals through an agreed set of metrics to develop greater sales capability.
- Reach and exceed all sales targets and business KPI's.
- Support and manage the CRM; monitor reports, extract actionable data, measure conversation rates across leads and opportunities.
- Forecasting and reporting on team and individual sales performance.
- Monitor team call recordings to ensure compliance to FCA regulations.
- Conduct regular team training sessions to share best practice and recommend improvements to the sales process to maximise sales.
- Support with the recruitment and training of new consultants within the team.
- Support the Head of Sales to create and improve internal processes to improve productivity.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to strengthen the sales proposition.
We are looking for…
- Proven experience leading a team within a consultative, strategic sales process.
- A manager who is systematic and methodical in thought process and work approach.
- A determined attitude to hitting and exceeding targets.
- Great organisation and time management skills which you can impart on others.
- A creative and consultative mentality.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a 'can do' attitude.
- A hands-on approach to change management and a lead-by-example attitude when implementing processes.
- Ability to manage staff effectively.
- A passion or interest in online education and/or tech is desirable but not essential.
What is in it for you …
- Competitive salary package plus uncapped commission on offer.
- A competitive annual leave entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday!
- An exciting employee benefits platform.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in an exciting sector.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
€45,000-€50,000 per annum+ generous bonus scheme
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website