Sales Manager job from Currys in Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Galway, County Galway
Currys is a reputed company based in South Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Sales Manager.
Currys, Galway (L02927)
Salary €30,000 -€40,000 dependent on experience plus bonus
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll be adding your magic to a high-performing team, nurturing them and ensuring they are proud to sell with confidence. Like you, they will delight in bringing technology to life for our customers and exceeding expectations during every interaction.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Coaching colleagues to inspire customers to buy the best products to suit their needs, however they choose to shop with us
- Leading a highly engaged team, understanding their strengths and development opportunities, and supporting personal development plans
- Inspiring colleagues to put the customer first whilst driving sales and profit objectives
- Creating excitement and engagement when new products launch, being the first to suggest how this new tech can be brought to life
This isn’t a role for someone who wants to stand still. Our business moves at pace and it’s suited to someone who wants to grow with it. You’ll be driven by finding ways to enhance store performance and sharing this knowledge with the team. Doing it because it makes you proud and because you want your store to achieve.
You will need:
- To have management experience in a similar sized, sales-driven business
- Proven coaching skills, a hands-on management style and a passion for building team confidence and capability
- A track record of identifying commercial opportunities within your department or store to maximise sales
- To be confident working in a team, approachable and friendly to colleagues and customers
- To be keen to learn about the latest technology
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills, your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website