Sales Intern - Europe job from Intelsat in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Intelsat is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Recoveries to join our team as Sales Intern - Europe.
Working with the sales team, you’ll develop a series of recommendations and insights into markets of interest for Intelsat. This work will be in the form of a project and will encompass market research, product placing and positioning, and identification of key companies and individuals for us to approach.
We’d like someone who speaks multiple languages and is enrolled in a business-related degree or post-grad. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an international commercial environment.
We’d like someone to work on a project to develop further insight into adjacent markets and segments that we don’t touch today. Specifically, we’d like someone to identify areas of opportunity in Private Networks and Disaster Recovery (Civil and Commercial). We’d like this project to cover likely areas of opportunity, recommend ways to target them, map those with our product set.
- Eligible candidates must be one of the following:
- Part-time or full-time students who have completed 24+ credit hours (rising sophomores/juniors/seniors) and are enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university
- Part-time or full-time students enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited college or university
- May 2022 graduate
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, professionalism, and maturity in the workplace
- Effective communicator in both written and spoken English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in use of MSOffice Suite
- 3.0 GPA or above preferred
Summer Intern Program Description:
- 12 weeks starting on Monday, May 16th, 2022, through August 5th, 2022
- Schedule - 40 hours/week, Monday- Friday, 9 – 5 or regular core hours
- Hybrid environment (minimum 2 days in office location)
- Paid internship
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website