Sales Associate, Kate Spade Takashimaya job from Kate Spade in Singapore, Singapore
Monday 14th, March 2022
Kate Spade is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Apparel to join our team as Sales Associate, Kate Spade Takashimaya.
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
You contribute to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing selling skills, and Service training. You will be responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. You represent kate spade to the consumer, acts as an ambassador of the brand, and ensures customer needs are consistently exceeded.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Takes ownership and accountability for individual productivity and utilizes resources effectively to impact individual productivity
- Tailor approach to different customers by reading cues
- Build long-term relationships with clients, such as loyalty program (Clienteling)
- Services all customers according to the kate spade approach standards and maintain an energetic presence and high level of enthusiasm on the sales floor
- Participates as a team member and encourages team to meet and exceed performance standards
- Consistently uses kate spade Communication tools to remain informed of individual performance, store performance and company information.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Individual who are passionate about retail and service industry are welcome to apply.
- Individual with retail experience may be considered for senior position.
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website