Safety Manager (construction) Level 6 By Proqual, Nebosh Igc 123 job from Petrogold Services in Doha, Qatar
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Petrogold Services is a reputed company based in Doha. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Building & Construction to join our team as Safety Manager (construction) Level 6 By Proqual, Nebosh Igc 123.
Safety manager in Doha by Ashghal
You need BSC in Engineering or Diploma level 6 by Proqual, NEBOSH IGC 123, not Just NEBOSH, IOSH Managing Safely and ISO 45001
To ensure success as a safety officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. Ultimately, a top-notch safety officer will maintain compliance with all safety regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
Safety Officer Requirements: * A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
- Valid competency certificates. (NEBOSH Part 4)
- Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in this position.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR13,000.00 - QAR15,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Safety Manager: 10 years (Required)
- level 6 by Proqual, NEBOSH IGC 123 (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website