Safety Coordinator W/m job from Symrise in Rennes (35), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Symrise is a reputed company based in Elven (56). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Safety Coordinator W/m.
We offer customers access to differentiated natural ingredient-based and sustainable solutions, as well as extended value propositions and innovative solutions.
Our core expertise at Flavor & Nutrition relates to Taste, Nutrition and Health for the Food & Beverage, Pet Food and Aquafeed industries. We are always exploring inspiring additional areas.
Taste - We support manufacturers, providing them with responsibly sourced ingredients treated with gentle, proprietary processes to create great-tasting products.
Nutrition - We provide nutritional benefits through proteins, vitamins, minerals and fiber-based solutions, extracting the best from chicken, eggs, fish, seafood, fruits and vegetables.
Health - We care for health and well-being, focusing among other things on immunity, bone health, anti-ageing and gut balancing. We provide solutions that can help bodies and minds to thrive, while continuously looking to expand our solutions to further functionalities.
Being driven by sustainability, nature serves as our inspiration.
We support food, beverage and feed manufacturers in addressing the wish for great taste, well-being and balanced nutrition. We have uniquely backward-integrated our supply chain by sourcing the majority of our strategic agricultural raw materials in a sustainable and responsible way. We treat these high-quality raw materials with gentle processing methods. Using all components of the raw material and upcycling of side-streams play a key role in this. Combining the best of nature with the best of science, we aim to unlock additional opportunities in taste, nutrition and health.
Global missions :
- to bring support, coordination and animation on HSE topics at all Symrise offices, labs, buldings and operations located at Rennes.
- be responsible along with local management for ensuring legal compliance to HSE matters and to deliver technical, behavioral and operational support for the TN&H Safety Policy and Programs application at Rennes locations.
- Coordinate along with Site Management lHSE legal compliance of all local operations, including but not limited to keeping Document Unique up to done, regular Inspections, etc
- Coordinate the Safety Training Program for the site: newcomers induction, risk awareness, machine / equipment operation specifics
- Support on the coordination of the site Emergency Response Planning (Fire Prevention, First Aiders, etc)
- Provide coaching to teams on site on Risk Management initiatives, in coordination with Symrise F&N Programs & Policy
- Animate in coordination with local sponsors the roll out of the 10 Safety Golden Rules, Lessons Learned, etc
- Support the local team on safety initiatives deployment, actions prioritization and control measures application on site risks
- Support operational teams on the incident management process and application/follow up of corrective actions
- Lead HSE related items on Management of change topics for the site: new buildings, expansions, new projects, new lines, etc
- Coordinate Subcontractors Safe work program along with site management: Prevention Plan, PtW application, Tasks validation, etc
- Lead monthly HSE reporting for the site & conduct regular performance reviews with key stakeholders
- Provide technical support to HR team on covid management, safe labor protocols, etc
- Graduated / Master degree on safety, environmental or relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience on the HSE area (focused on safety)
- Previous experience on industrial sites or large office buildings
- Good communication & people management skills.
- Experiecend on animating safety committes, governance & safety community interactions
- Ability to develop and implement safety plans / actions aligned to the broader organizational goals & strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge on HSE local regulation
- English fluent
- Join an international company in a fast-growing security team
- Be part of working groups on international issues
- Work in a field function with multi-departmental interactions (HR, Purchasing, supply chain, legals, R&D, quality, finance...)
- Evolutionary perspective
- Unlimited based in Rennes
Job Reference: DIANA01980
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website