Room Service Manager job from Four Seasons in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Monday 9th, May 2022
Four Seasons is a reputed company based in Hampshire. We are looking for talented professional from the field of FMCG/ Food & Restaurants to join our team as Room Service Manager.
- Select, train, evaluate, plan schedules and ensure high employee performance, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s In-Room Dining Department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Manage the In-Room Dining operation as well as the Private Bar activities and its respective employees inclusive of managers.
- Be creative when setting up guest room amenities.
- Ensure attractive presentations and non-obtrusive service are delivered within guest rooms, inclusive of age appropriate items readily available.
- Be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for 24-hour a day in-room dining and in-room private bar services.
- Work closely with the Restaurants and IRD Manager, assigned Sous Chef and pastry to maintain effective menu and amenity options while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the guest rooms and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed. Inspect guest rooms for spot checks on private bar set ups and amenity deliveries as well as random quality checks to build guest loyalty in return.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service of food & beverage to guests, cover for the ordertaker if/when needed and conduct spot checks in-room.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
- Assist with private bar operation as well as in-room amenity deliveries/set up.
- Assist with the performance evaluations of supervisory and line staff.
- 2+ years of previous experience in similar role in a five star luxury hotel in Middle East.
- Fluent level of English both written and spoken
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be driver, driven to find results, identify options and solutions, and motivated to see progress
- Be part of a caring team with a family spirit
- Have opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Work in a diverse and challenging environment and engage with the leadership team
- Be recognized for your accomplishments
- Full board single living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
- Full medical coverage
We look forward to receiving your application!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website