Retail Team Coordinator job from Value Retail in La VallÃ©e (17), France
Saturday 7th, May 2022
La VallÃ©e (17)
Value Retail is a reputed company based in La VallÃ©e (17). We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Retail Team Coordinator.
- Full operational and administrative support to Retail Team
- Provide support to the Retail team to reach Business Village goals
- Provide support for the Deputy Directors and their teams by coordinating agenda, emails and calls.
- Organise and comment the team meetings as well as, occasionally, the ones organised for specific issues by the Deputy Retail Directors.
- In collaboration with the Retail Business Analyst, co-ordinate and produce all key retail reports including all key weekly sales reports, brand presentations and other reports from time to time or as required. Provide feedback and comments on the retail related reports (f.e. weekly Finance comments) and ensure the Global Retail Results call report is completed on time.
- Verification (and/or completion) of brand KPIs in the portal on a weekly basis. Manage the creation and deletion of boutique users.
- Support the team by ensuring effective and well-coordinated implementation of all seasonal campaigns that Retail, Marketing and Tourism develop for the stores and ensure the proper AAR of these campaigns is delivered.
- Provide collation & analysis of various regular or ad-hoc initiatives, projects & brand related matters like Trading Hours, Store Mgr. Meeting etc.
- Co-ordinate the correct communication and the sharing of best practices with the relevant parties (within Retail but also with other departments) at the right time whilst ensuring a proper follow up is achieved across all channels
- Ensure the operational tie with boutiques when requested by the Deputy Directors. Act as liaison between Brand store managers and the Village Management Team.
- Improve and keep updated the model for brand meetings (QBM) with the Retail Business Analyst, and support when needed the RM’s with preparation.
- Coordinate the logistics and support materials for events, such as Brand Forums as necessary
- Participate in special projects as necessary.
- Creative of the monthly newsletter representing retail aspects and co-participation in the creative of the Village News.
- Organise the planning of the team (rota, covers, holidays) with sufficient anticipation, and ensure adequate administrative cover during holidays etc.
- Create and manage the boutique incentive plan with the Retail Operations Coordinator and the Retail Analyst.
- Communicate and follow up on all administrative related issues to the different departments
- Prepare the admin tools for Late Night Shopping, weekend and holiday covers, with relevant reports.
- Degree educated or 2 years relevant experience gained in a fashion environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills specifically in regard to building relationships with brands and external contacts.
- Ability to work well across all levels within the business and with all customers.
- Numerate with strong computer literacy.
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical, process oriented and customer-centric solution driven skills with an eye for detail
- Fluent in French and English. Any other European language advantageous.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website