Responsible Process job from L.E.A.SE. S.A. in Grevenmacher, Luxembourg
Saturday 7th, May 2022
L.E.A.SE. S.A. is a reputed company based in Wiltz. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Automobile to join our team as Responsible Process.
She/He also works closely with operations to complete other efficiency and quality related tasks.
She/He will develop a continuous improvement approach based on datas analyse and proven problem solving methodologies.
She/He will ensure the conformity and update of the documentations related to products, process, good practices, and will participate to the training and development of our operators.
She/He will lead the new products development and will participate to build plans to win for our technologies and installations.
In charge of the full Tempering Value Stream Process.
- Propose and implement continuous improvement actions in close relation with production, maintenance, engineering, development, and quality departments
- Participate in the development of the LEAN manufacturing program
- Develop and implement new processes for future products
- Leader of the process team (Engineers and technicians)
- Report directly to Line Managers
- Respect of existing rules, do near miss reports, safety of the product, work with very low acceptance of risk
- Develop productive relationship with others, both on the team and cross-functionally to achieve individual goals, team goals, department goals, and/or organizational goals
- Accomplish results while maintaining respect for others, empathy, trust, fairness, and positive communication and relationships
- Able to do first-hand investigation, analysis, and track back to detect the root cause of a problem and then identify best possible solutions or countermeasures that must be done to resolve the problem or achieve the goal
- Develop his team by setting up guidelines, clear goals and provide support to achieve them.
Master degree in engineering (or equivalent)
- Practice of LEAN manufacturing is appreciated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible and rigorous work approach
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry
- 2-5 years experience in an industrial environment
- Fluent in English
- Advanced/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in python, minitab, vba is a plus
- Knowledge in Lean mindset and Tooling (5S, TPM, Kaizen cycle, …)
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Start: ASAP.
- Contract: Unlimited contract
- Work Place: South of Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
Send your resume and application letter to our HR Department: [email protected]. By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.
- Your application will be treated with all our consideration.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website