Research Associate job from Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights in Islamabad, Pakistan
Monday 14th, March 2022
Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights is a reputed company based in Islamabad. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Science and Research to join our team as Research Associate.
Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights is hiring 1 Research Associate for the period of 6 months, will be extended for next 6 months on satisfactory performance. Candidates with having master’s in social sciences and experience in Human Rights Sector can apply.
Number of Positions: 1
The research associates will be attached with the officers of Gender Crime Cell and work under the direct supervision of the Director Gender Crime Cell.
The Last Date for applying for this post is 27th February 2022.
· The Research Associate will be required to assist in conducting policy research and analysis on various thematic areas related to Gender and Marginalized sections.
· Work in close collaboration with the relevant officers in research work.
· To collect and punch primary data on Violence against Women (WAV) from different departments/sources.
· Support to review data collection process data quality checking review data for errors and Cross-checks.
· Coordination for Meetings, Taking meeting minutes and follow-ups.
· Will assist line manager in Report writing.
· Experts in Data Collection.
· Have presentation Skills.
· Experts in Microsoft Office Tool kit.
· Web base and desktop programming & reporting.
· Professional in SPSS (Statistics)
· Experts in Charts and diagrams.
· Projects management skills.
· Experts in wired and wireless communications.
Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights is an equal opportunity employer.
Contract length: 6 months
Application Deadline: 27/02/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs40,000.00 per month
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website