Research Analyst job from IFAST FINANCIAL PTE. LTD. in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
IFAST FINANCIAL PTE. LTD. is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Science and Research to join our team as Research Analyst.
1 year exp
Roles & Responsibilities
The Research Analyst will primarily be responsible for generating investment ideas in his/her assigned area of market coverage, and communicating these ideas to the investing public predominantly through original research articles and presentations.
- Conduct fundamental research within assigned area of market coverage using publicly available information sources, including financial statements, company annual reports, published research, and online databases
- Generate high-conviction investment ideas (including stocks, unit trusts, and ETFs) across various geographical markets and/or sectors.
- Work with other members of the research team to evaluate a comprehensive range of active and passive products
- Communicate these ideas to the investing public, as well as internal stakeholders, through various channels, including original research articles and seminar presentations
- Participate in discussions and contribute ideas to portfolio decision-making within the team’s disciplined investment process
- Strong analytical skills, with a deep understanding of financial statements and equity valuation methodologies. Able to distil large amounts of information into an investable thesis
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, with a great story-telling ability
- Demonstrated interest in and passion for investing
- Able to multi-task and meet constant deadlines
- Bachelor degree holder in a related discipline (accountancy, finance or business administration), preferably with at least one year of investment research experience.
- Fresh graduates with the right aptitude and attitude are welcomed to apply for this position.
iFAST Corporation Ltd is a financial services company with operations spanning across Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and India.
In Singapore, iFAST is Singapore’s leading unit trust distributor. iFAST provides an integrated investment administration platform offering a comprehensive range of services including dealing, investment administration, research support and other services to more than 50 independently-owned financial advisory companies and financial institutions, and over 2,500 financial adviser representatives.
Its subsidiary, iFAST Financial Pte Ltd is a holder of Capital Markets Services License and Financial Adviser's License issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore, and is a CPF-registered Investment Administrator. iFAST Financial also operates its distribution arm, Fundsupermart.com, an online unit trust and SGS bonds distribution.
iFAST Corp was awarded the 2nd position in Enterprise 50 (E50) Awards in 2008. In December 2010, iFAST was presented with the Business Superbrands Award 2010 in Singapore. The Singapore Business Superbrands programme recognises the country’s strongest business to business brands.
You may read more about us at www.ifastcorp.com , www.ifastfinancial.com , www.fundsupermart.com.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website